Taking written material in one language and rendering it in another language
You might be able to hold a conversation in another language, but if you were arrested and were asked to write your statement in that second language, would you truly have the skillset necessary to convey your side of the story? That’s the difference between asking a friend to translate your documents and hiring a professional to do so. A professional translator takes written information and then communicates the meaning in an other language. It’s not enough to have a solid academic background and great writing skills. A high quality translator will have a thorough understanding of both languages, both cultures, and both audiences in order to accurately represent the original content.
Anabel specializes in translations from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.
She is also qualified to provide you with Certified Translations of any of your legal or personal documents
- Average rate of $0.30/source word USD (Surcharge applies for technical translations requiring in-depth research)
- Minimum charge: USD $100
- There will be an additional charge of 20% for non-editable texts (handwritten documents, PDFs, images, etc.)
- Projects requiring a 24/48 hour turnaround or weekend work will be an additional 100%
Rates will vary according to project.
Average of 2000 words per day. This depends largely on the complexity of the source text and on the format (PDF, Word, Excel).
- I am always open to new projects or projects that do not fit into the aforementioned descriptions.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or potential projects.
Payments accepted through check, Paypal, or wire transfer
For translations, email: translations@anabelgranados.